Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kinect - A Fun Way To Exercise

Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures!
I got a Kinect for my birthday and I was pleasantly surprised with how much fun it is. Not only do I love playing it, but it gets me exercise as well. I normally dislike doing cardio, but when I'm playing my Kinect I'll do over an hour of cardio without even realizing it. It comes with Kinect Adventures, which is a decent game. My son enjoys it more than I do.  


I bought Kinect Sports a few days after I got the Kinect. I really enjoyed playing that one. Especially bowling and boxing. Later I got Your Shape Fitness Evolved and I have to say I was a little disappointed with that one. I've probably played it for less than 4 hours and now it's just sitting on the shelf. My 4-year-old got Kinectimals for Christmas, and he loves it. It's clearly a kids game though. Not for adults. 


Dance CentralOur favorite game is definitely Dance Central. I'm not a dancer, but I love playing that game. It has a calorie counter you can use while you're doing the songs. I'll play that game for a long time and before I know it I've burned hundreds of calories. I highly recommend it for anyone who is looking for a fun way to exercise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment