Sunday, February 27, 2011

Best Sore Throat Remedy I've Found

hEver since I was in high school, I've had periodic sore throats due to a condition I have called post-nasal drip. I've been to doctors about the sore throat, and they prescribed various inhalants to prevent the sore throat. None of the inhalants seemed to help though. Often my sore throat would get bad enough that I needed antibiotics to get over it. 


Yogi Honey Lemon Throat Comfort, Herbal Tea Supplement, 16-Count Tea Bags (Pack of 6)I had about given up on finding a remedy when I stumbled across a type of tea that supposedly comforts the throat. I figured it wouldn't cure me, but at least it might make it feel a little better. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that not only did it make my throat feel better, but it also made the sore throat go away AND it seems to be preventing me from getting more sore throats! 


Yogi Honey Lemon Throat Comfort, Herbal Tea Supplement, 16-Count Tea Bags (Pack of 6)


It's called Yogi Honey Lemon Throat Comfort Tea. After years of dealing with sore throats, I was thrilled to finally find something that actually helped. Then for some reason, our local grocery store decided to stop carrying it. For a time, I had given up hope. I was concerned that I'd go back to getting regular sore throats again. Then I was thinking about how you can buy just about anything on Amazon.com and I thought "I wonder if they have my throat tea". Well, sure enough, they had it. I've been ordering it from Amazon ever since. I haven't had throat trouble for years and I'm convinced that this tea is the reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment