Monday, March 14, 2011

Kinect Games Available Now

Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures!

People seem to like the blogs I've written about my Kinect. I've already written about Dance Central and Kinect Sports plus lots of other Kinect games that I own. There's no question that Kinect games are better than regular video games in terms of exercise. Just getting up off the couch is better than sitting down. So in this blog, I though I'd make a list of all of the Kinect games whether I own them or not. Each item on the list is a link to a review of the game. Some of them are really good, but some of them get bad reviews. For instance, I was looking forward to getting Fighters Uncaged until I read the review. Be sure you do your homework before spending your money on a game. 


Complete List of Kinect Games as of March, 2011:


All reviews are from Metacritic.  This is a good resource because they average reviews from lots of different sources, so I think they're pretty reliable. I'd say any game that gets over a 50 on Metacritic is worth considering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment